Report a Concern

Report a Concern is a tool for residents to let us know easily about matters of safety, cleanliness, infrastructure issues and general maintenance. Please complete the form below to report your issue. This online report form should only be used for non-urgent issues.

For urgent Public Works issues occurring after-hours/outside of 8:30am - 4:30pm, please call:
Roads and Drainage: 250.774.2541 ext. 2191
Water and Sewer: 250.233.1170

Collection of Information: Your information is being collected. By providing us with your information, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of that information. This information will only be used to administer the program or activity for which it was collected, and/or to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. If you have any questions about the collection please contact the Municipal Privacy Head.